Questions that need to be revised by us and/or approved by your clearing process should reach us by the editorial deadline I (German or French or both).
You can send us internally approved, i.e. final question(s) by the date of editorial deadline II. Translation/programming and online phase will then be started.
Approximately three weeks after the deadline, the evaluation will be at your disposal. The «med-panel family doctors» is managed from A to Z by specialists with proven experience in marketing and market research.
- Multi-topic survey, participation with one or more questions (open, half-open and closed)
- Sample: 120 Swiss general practitioners (90 in German-speaking Switzerland / 30 in French-speaking Switzerland) from a panel of around 400 general practitioners throughout Switzerland
Examples of questions
The tool «med-panel family doctors» is programmed by our IT department according to your questions (e.g. incl. type and evaluation area). Possible contents of a survey:
- Evaluation of the product message (credibility, relevance...)
- Tracking of parameters (awareness, attitude towards the choice of treatment...)
- Use and experience with a given preparation
- Diagnosis clarification pathways
- Decision tree for therapeutic measures
- Advertising/subject-tests (attention effect, margin of association, credibility, activation effect, suitable tailoring to therapy area, ...)
The list can be extended at will - contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
- Support in formulating questions (for submission by editorial deadline I)
- Translation, programming and implementation of the online survey with all the questions received
- Results / evaluation as PDF version of a PowerPoint presentation; usually with 1-2 slides per question and conclusion slide (if useful) as well as information on the participants
- Package price per closed question 1150,- CHF
- Package price per open/half-open question 1350,- CHF
- Against surcharge: additional evaluations of data in Excel format
- Pharmacovigilance according to expenditure
Do you have any questions about our services? We stay at your entire disposal.